We invite researchers and experts from universities, research institutions, government agencies and relevant industries to participate at the Symposium and welcome contributions in the following research topics:
- Genetics, Genomics, Breeding and Conservation
- Physiology and Ecophysiology
- Pests, Diseases and Climate Change Impacts
- Environmental Applications
- Production Systems – From Traditional Plantations to Modern Agroforestry
- New Bio Economics – Livelihoods, Ecosystem Services, Carbon Credits
THE DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS EXTENDED TO MAY 31, 2022.
The registration is available at the following link:
In the registration form, participants should upload their abstracts in the prescribed form.